GET YOUR DIGITAL MOCK UP & QUOTE TODAY
Complete the online interest form (click button below) and we'll provide you with a digital mock-up & quote. Below is more information about the custom gaiters process and product.
- All Gaiters are non-medical.
- Custom Gaiters are washable & reusable and can be created with "your colors, message, logo or graphic.”
- The products are dyed using a sublimated ink process which allows us to place any design you'd like onto the cloth.
- Size: offered as Youth Size or Standard Size. We recommend the youth size for children 5 to 8 years old.
- Standard Size Specs: 9 inches wide by 12 inches tall
- Youth Size Specs: 7.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
- Gaiters are a single ply of cloth.
- Care Instructions:
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean
- If you plan to reuse the face mask, wash it before wearing it again
Timeline & Terms for all Custom Orders
- Orders are non-refundable and Items cannot be returned.
- We accept credit cards or checks.
- Face Coverings and Gaiters sold by RallyMasks are NOT medical products and we make no warranties, either express or implied, that the face cover prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
- Products sold by RallyMasks are NOT FOR MEDICAL USE AS OUTLINED BY CDC - These products CANNOT be sold or distributed to medical facilities that are legally mandated to use CDC certified protective wear.
- SELLER: Rally Gear, LLC dba as RallyMasks is the seller of custom cloth face coverings.
- MANUFACTURER: All custom cloth face coverings are non-medical and are manufactured by BEND Active.
- TIMING: Estimated 14 to 21 calendar day turnaround from order placement to delivery (example if you order on Sept 1 you should anticipate receiving between September 15 to Sept 21. Due to COVID-19 factories and deliveries have been influx however these turnaround times are current projections). Production and delivery timing depends on the location for delivery, product and quantity.
- PAYMENT: required to process and place orders (we accept credit or checks).
QUESTIONS? CALL US ANYTIME.
Contact: Dan Shea
Phone: (484) 735-2218 (text or call)