IMPORTANT INFORMATION - CLOTH FACE COVERINGS
- WASH YOUR CLOTH FACE COVERING BEFORE MACHINE WASH COLD/ HANG DRY OR TUMBLE DRY LOW- DO NOT MICROWAVE
- THIS CLOTH FACE COVERING IS A POLY-COTTON BLEND CONSISTING OF 90% POLYESTER AND 10% COTTON.
- CLOTH FACE COVERINGS ARE RECOMMENDED BY THE CDC FOR PEOPLE OLDER THAN 2 YEARS OF AGE IN PUBLIC SETTINGS WHERE OTHER SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES ARE DIFFICULT TO MAINTAIN. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING CLOTH FACE COVERINGS VISIT GOV AND REVIEW THEIR INFORMATION.
- WEARING A CLOTH FACE COVERING IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR GOOD HYGIENE OR SOCIAL DISTANCING. YOU SHOULD CONTINUE TO PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE & SOCIAL DISTANCING WHILE WEARING A CLOTH FACE COVERING.
ACCORDING TO THE CDC
Who should NOT wear a cloth face covering
- Children under age 2
- Anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance
Who should wear a cloth face covering
- People older than 2 years of age in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain
Rally Gear, LLC the seller of these face coverings and BEND ACTIVE the manufacturer of these face coverings make no warranties, either express or implied, that the face cover prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
As the buyer, you understand that it is your responsibility and/or your organization's responsibility to educate persons you distribute these to that face covers are not a substitute for social distancing and that face covers do not prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
In addition, you understand that your organization is responsible to educate persons you distribute these to on how to properly wear face covers as well as ensure they understand that by wearing a face cover they must still adhere to social distance rules.
If you have questions regarding cloth face covers please visit the CDC Cloth Face Cover FAQ page.
THESE FACE COVERS ARE NOT FOR MEDICAL USE AND ARE NOT MEDICAL PRODUCTS. In addition, these cloth face covers CANNOT be sold or distributed to medical facilities that are legally mandated to use CDC certified protective wear.
The face cover should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or to provide liquid barrier protection; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; (3) for particulate filtration; or (4) in high-risk aerosol-generating procedures.
Orders are final and there is a no-refund policy once orders are submitted. Upon order submission, orders are submitted to the factory and production begins shortly thereafter.
FOR SAFETY REASONS THIS ITEM IS NON-RETURNABLE.