"Ohio University Bobcats" Patchwork Snorkel Neck Hoodie (Heather Grey)
Officially Licensed Ohio University Bobcats Athleisure Product.
The OU Snorkel Neck is the perfect layer to throw on after your workout or for weekend errand runs.
- Snorkel Neck which doubles as a hood
- Front Pockets
- Flat Lock seams help prevent chafing
- Breathable and Fast Drying
- 60% Cotton/ 40% Polyester French Terry Fleece
- Embroidered Paws on the elbows
- Embroidered Ohio Logo on the left chest
- Elastic band around the bottom hem
- Available: Online Only
Disclaimer: Rally Gear, LLC is the seller of apparel and branded products. Rally Gear, LLC is not the manufacturer of face masks and makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the face mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
The cloth face masks are manufactured by BEND Active and are not a surgical face mask which provides liquid barrier protection. This cloth face mask should not be used (1) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; (2) for antimicrobial or antiviral protection or related uses or uses for infection prevention or reduction or related uses; (3) as a respiratory protective device, or (4) for high-risk aerosol-generating procedures. Rally Gear, LLC, and BEND Active make no warranties, either express or implied, that the face mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved
- Face covers have been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Face covers are authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.