University of Iowa Victory Cell Phone Pocket Short (Black)
Officially Licensed Iowa Hawkeye product.
The Victory Cell Phone Pocket Short has the perfect fit and feel. Technical fabric that is breathable, yet still has a soft feel. Perfect for working out, everyday wear, or tailgating at its finest!
Complete with our favorite added detail – cell phone pockets on the leg on BOTH sides.
- Moisture Wicking
- Cell Phone Pocket (one on each side)
- Added Drawstring
- Embroidered Hawkeyes Logo on the hip
- Embroidered Iowa logo on the front of the leg
- Flat Lock Stitching to help prevent chafing
Disclaimer: Rally Gear, LLC is the seller of apparel and branded products. Rally Gear, LLC is not the manufacturer of face masks and makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the face mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
The cloth face masks are manufactured by BEND Active and are not a surgical face mask which provides liquid barrier protection. This cloth face mask should not be used (1) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; (2) for antimicrobial or antiviral protection or related uses or uses for infection prevention or reduction or related uses; (3) as a respiratory protective device, or (4) for high-risk aerosol-generating procedures. Rally Gear, LLC, and BEND Active make no warranties, either express or implied, that the face mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved
- Face covers have been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Face covers are authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.